• Set the tax rate public hearing at 6:45 pm, Thursday, August 15.
• Authorized the corporate resolution for Citizens Bank and Trust.
• Decided to put all the policies online through Missouri consultants of education at $1,500 set up fee and $400 annual fee.
• The complimentary activity ticket list was approved.
• Voted to Launch membership for this year.
• Principals told of summer activities including a STEAM Camp for the elementary and the band camp.
• Superintendent Brenda Dougan presented a letter of resignation from Victor West from the board. The board accepted.
• District audit is scheduled August 8.
• Other notes included the carpet to go in kindergarten and first grade and roof repair have not progressed, received a $2,500 grant from Monsanto, MSIP6 plans are underway on the state level.
The board went into closed session for the topic of personnel.