Doors open at 5:30 pm and dinner begins at 6 pm, followed by the program and awards presentation.
The Greater Maryville Chamber of Commerce Agriculture Committee is seeking nominations for the awards which will be presented. Below is a list of awards given and the organizations that select and present the corresponding awards that evening. There are many deserving people in Nodaway County, and the committee would appreciate help from the community by submitting nominations for the awards. The nominations deadline is November 9.
Any submissions should be sent to the following:
• Outstanding Farm Woman, sponsored by the Maryville Host Lions Club, Chad McCollough, 27186 282nd Street, Maryville, MO 64468, 660.582.6464, or Bob Westfall, 703 East Fourth, Maryville, MO 64468, 660.254.0603.
• Outstanding Farm Youth, sponsored by Maryville Rotary Club, Fred Von Behren, 617 Pierce Avenue, Maryville, MO 64468, 660.582.4362.
• Agriculture Hall of Fame, sponsored by Nodaway County University of Missouri Extension Council, Randa Doty, 403 North Market, Room 308, Maryville, MO 64468, 660.582.8101.
• Outstanding Conservationist, sponsored by Nodaway Soil and Water Conservation District, Colton Coffelt, 502 West South Hills Drive, Suite 101, Maryville, MO 64468, 660.582.7125.
• Outstanding Farm Family and Farm Advocate, both sponsored by Chamber Agriculture Committee, Chamber office, 408 North Market, Maryville, MO 64468, 660.582.8643.