* WHAT…Mixed precipitation expected. Light snow accumulations and ice accumulations of up to one-tenth of an inch.
* WHERE…Portions of northeast Kansas and north-central, northeast and northwest Missouri.
* WHEN…From 6 AM to 3 PM CST Sunday.
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…As air temperatures warm above freezing, slick spots may occur, especially on elevated surfaces and untreated roads.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Slow down and use caution while traveling. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.