1. Can I place an online ad?
- Yes, call our office at 660.562.4747 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2. How do I vote for Athlete of the Week?
- Athlete of the Week is decided by our sports writers. To make nominations please call the office at 660.562.4747 or email us at email@example.com.
3. How can I contact Marilyn Mutti?
- You can contact Marilyn Mutti by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How may I obtain an email copy of an obituary?
- The best way to get a copy of an obituary is to call the office and get a print paper at 660.562.4747 or email us at email@example.com. Online deaths are strictly notices.
5. Can I email a classified ad to the website or do I need a form to do this?
- No, you do not need a form to submit a classified. Just email the text of the classified to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information. Classified ads are $6 up to 30 words for print and online publishing. Classifieds are FREE for current subscribers (does not include classifieds for business purposes.)
6. Having trouble finding an article?
- Stop by the office at 116 W. Third, Maryville; call us at 660.562.4747 or email us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you. Note, not everything in our print publication is available online.
7. What does it cost to put a picture in the paper with a caption?
- It does not cost to put news in the paper! Please bring in your news and picture to the office at 116 W. Third, Maryville; call us at 660.562.4747 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure photos are in jpeg format if emailing. We love good news!
8. My parents are having an anniversary soon. How much is it to put an announcement in the paper?
- We do not charge to put anniversaries, engagements, weddings or birth announcements in the paper. Just drop by the office at 116 W. Third, Maryville; call us at 660.562.4747 or email us at email@example.com.